Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Location: Dublin / WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Software Tester for a leading Dublin based financial services company.
Reporting to the Test Team Lead, the software tester will review project documentation for I.T system changes and/or new development and write test cases that will be used to verify the changes have been completed and tested correctly.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their financial services space where you gain valuable experience working on a variety of internal systems.
The Software Tester will:
• Work with an experienced team of Testers, Developers and Business Analysts to identify system requirements
• Carry out test analysis (via business requirements documents, functional & technical specifications
• Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Conduct function testing of internal systems
• Ensure all deliverables and releases are according to original requirement (s) specification
• Work closely with key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Testing experience
• Sound knowledge of software test methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Experience working in a financial services environment
• Agile experience a plus
• Test Certification
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job