Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the Head of Business Transformation, you will carry out a review and assessment of our client’s current systems and applications. Working closely with 3rd party suppliers and vendors, you will ensure all projects are aligned with our client’s business goals and digital transformation strategy.
You will help manage projects on a day-to-day basis, within agreed constraints of time, cost, quality and scope. You will be responsible for the management of the full end-to-end (SDLC) delivery of the project from definition through to execution and closure.
The Senior Project Manager will:
• Define and agree project scope, outputs, and timescale, quality, and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed
• Use best practice governance methodology to manage and deliver project initiatives
• Manage all project resources, business analysts, software developers and testers
• Contribute to the creation of business cases, project charters, proposals, quotes, estimates and project budgets
• Prepare and issue project status reports
• Project Manage the delivery and implementation of selected applications
• Work closely with 3rd party suppliers on any system issues and enhancements
• Communicate clearly with key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Project Management experience
• Experience delivering IT projects across different streams including business change and application development
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Strong Vendor management experience
• Good Financial Services experience
• PM Certification
• Excellent motivational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job