Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Software Test Analyst for a leading Dublin based client.
Reporting to the Test Team Lead, you will be involved in test analysis, design and execution on a number of software development projects to ensure the delivery of the functionality is according to business & technical requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a strong business & technical aptitude to gain experience across a wide range of technologies while working within a team of testing professionals.
This is a Hybrid role, 1-2 days per week will be required in our clients Dublin city centre HQ.
The Software Test Analyst will:
• Carry out project estimation & scheduling
• Carry out test planning, sequencing, dependencies
• Review and interpret specifications
• Develop and prioritise test procedures
• Ensure all deliverables and releases are according to original requirement (s) specification
• Work closely with key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Manual Software Testing experience
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Financial services experience
• Test Certification (ISTQB Foundation)
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Excellent salary & benefits package
• Tailored development plan
• Tuition assistance and professional certifications
• Excellent work-life balance
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job