Salary/Rate: €40-€50,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin / WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Technical Support Analyst for a leading Dublin based client.
Reporting to the IT Systems Manager, the Senior Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT team who are responsible for troubleshooting hardware and software problems on applications and systems that are deployed on range of corporate sites.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in their field where you will get the opportunity to work on mission-critical projects using a range of enterprise level tools and technologies.
The Senior Technical Support Analyst will:
• Resolve customer requests that are initiated through multiple support channels, including phone and online support requests
• Work closely with customers and colleagues to resolve technical issues
• Liaise with internal teams, Technical Response, Systems Engineering, Production & Installation as required to deliver on customer requests
• Troubleshoot issues on business-critical systems which utilise some of the following technologies: proprietary software, LAN/WAN, Windows Servers and Workstations
• Monitor servers, backups, networks, and other products/services
• Do follow-ups with users and customers to confirm that their requirements have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years Technical Support experience
• MS Server experience
• Office 365, Active Directory or Exchange support experience
• VMware experience would be a plus
• MS Certification would be a plus
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Excellent salary & benefits package (Healthcare, bonus, pension, parking, etc)
• Tailored development plan (tuition assistance and professional certifications)
• Excellent work-life balance
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job