Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Location: Dublin / WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Desktop Support Analyst for a leading North Dublin based client.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Desktop Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT team who are responsible for resolving IT issues and implementing new technologies for a large user base.
You will be responsible for diagnosing hardware and software faults on a range of enterprise level systems and applications.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will gain valuable experience working with market-leading technologies.
The Desktop Support Analyst will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications
• Work with end-users to resolve as many support requests as possible prior to escalation
• Implement computer systems and modify existing applications based on users' needs and business requirements
• Provide technical support on bespoke applications (full training provided)
• Follow issues through to completion
• Do follow-ups with the users and business partners to confirm that their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 3+ Years Desktop Support experience
• Good MS Office experience
• MS Server experience
• Exchange and/or Active Directory experience
• MS Certification
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Tailored development plan
• Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
• Excellent work-life balance
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job