Enterprise People are currently seeking a .NET Developer for a 6 Month Contract based in Cork.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the .NET Developer will join the existing development team who are responsible for the development, enhancement and support of our client’s complex client-facing applications.
The .NET Developer will:
• Undertake full life cycle tasks in a fast-paced and evolving environment utilising the latest Web Application technologies and techniques
• Help design and develop web application solutions to meet the evolving requirements of our client’s digital roadmap
• Troubleshoot complex .NET Application issues
• Write high quality, maintainable code using best industry standards
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ Software Development experience
• Experience with ASP.NET, C#.NET, SQL Server, SSIS, Web Services or MVC
• Knowledge of IIS or Windows Server
• API’s and Micro Services experience would be an advantage
• Strong SQL experience
• Strong knowledge of Web Standards and Technologies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job