Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Systems Administrator for a 6 Month Contract based in Co Kildare.
Reporting to the ICT Manager, the Senior Systems Administrator will join the existing IT team who are responsible for ensuring the highest level of performance, availability, and security of our client’s LAN / WAN, hardware & software applications and services.
The Senior Systems Administrator will:
• Manage day-to-day health, security, and performance of all servers and systems
• Optimise server performance, clustering and storage to scale with the growth of the infrastructure environment
• Troubleshoot an enterprise level infrastructure, solving business impacting issues and day to day incidents
• Play an instrumental role in providing guidance on the best-practices for VMware/Wintel performance
• Collaborate on designing and delivering new infrastructure to support the business strategy
• Produce clear technical documentation
• Work closely with end users and 3rd party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Windows Server experience, including Windows 2008, & 2008 R2, 2012 R2
• Strong Active Directory configuration and maintenance experience
• Experience supporting and building out Virtualised environments (VMWare, Citrix, Hyper-V)
• Office 365 and/or Azure experience would be an advantage
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job