Enterprise People are currently seeking an Infrastructure Engineer for a 6 Month Contract based in Co Kildare.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, the Infrastructure Engineer will work closely with other engineers and third-party system providers to support and maintenance of our client’s global systems.
As the Infrastructure Engineer, you will become a key member of the IT Infrastructure team who are responsible for the implementation and support of a range of medium and large-scale IT projects.
The Infrastructure Engineer will:
• Manage day-to-day health, security, and performance of all servers and systems
• Optimise server performance, clustering and storage to scale with growth of the infrastructure environment
• Continuously seek opportunities to innovate and to improve systems and applications
• Troubleshoot an enterprise level infrastructure, solving business impacting issues and day to day incidents
• Play an instrumental role in providing guidance on the best-practices for VMware/Wintel performance
• Perform systems analysis and advise on improvements
• Communicate clearly with business users and project manager (s)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Windows Server experience, including Windows 2008, & 2008 R2, 2012 R2
• Strong Active Directory configuration and maintenance experience
• Experience supporting Virtualised environments (VMWare, Citrix or Hyper-V)
• Office 365 and/or Azure experience would be an advantage
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick at Enterprise People on 00 353 1 628 7800 for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available
Looking for a new job