Salary/Rate: €60-€70,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Java Developer for a leader in the financial services sector.
The role of the Java Developer is an integral one in the delivery of quality, fit for purpose solutions developed by the Integration team within IT. The integration team develops and supports Java based solutions for various internal projects, primarily via a J2EE Middleware tier, which underlies our client’s complex sales application system, SEPA payments system and document imaging system.
The Java Developer will:
• Convert functional specifications into application solutions
• Deliver Technical Specifications in line with design standards
• Complete development assignments such that programs support the approved project requirements and follow the agreed upon Functional and Technical Design
• Work on the development and delivery of numerous project requirements for public websites, secured websites and Intranet
• Deliver assignments to agreed Quality standards and to the Project standards and procedures
• Conduct design and code reviews
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Java Development experience
• JBoss EAP 6
• Good XSLT, XQUERY, XPATH, HTML and CSS experience
• Java 8 or Struts 2 would be an advantage
• Financial Services experience a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job