Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst / Developer for a Contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the Data Analytics Manager, the Senior Data Analyst / Developer will work closely with our client’s existing Data team who are responsible for maintaining a dedicated data analytics environment to integrate new and existing data sources that will support programme objectives.
The Senior Data Analyst / Developer will focus on providing solutions using data for large, complex projects in a financial services environment. Working with the wider team and end users, the Senior Data Analyst / Developer will validate source systems data and deliver and maintain solutions using appropriate technologies (Teradata SQL, Excel, VBA, etc.).
The Senior Data Analyst / Developer will:
• Support the identification and analysis of business / data requirements
• Interpret high-level requirements, challenge and propose solutions based on knowledge of the project and analysis of the data and systems
• Attend workshops with IT and project stakeholders to agree on project principles, requirements and solutions
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Evaluate internal systems for efficiency and inaccuracies
• Develop and maintain protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
• Document key business information (including requirements, functional and technical specifications)
• Document work requests, outputs and conclusions
• Adhere to Data Analytics team methodology and standards
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT or Data Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Data Analysis experience
• Strong SQL, Excel and/or VBA experience
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Financial Services experience
• Good Documentation skills
• Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with end users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job