Location: Dublin City Centre
Experienced Business Analyst required for 2 Month Contract based in Dublin City Centre.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will work closely with business users to identify, understand and assess detailed business requirements for IT solutions and change activities.
The Senior Business Analyst will have:
• Work with key stakeholders and users to identify and understand their requirements
• Identify, produce and review functional specifications
• Participate in joint Business and IT Design sessions
• Liaise with 3rd parties to ensure business requirements are understood
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Participate in Testing to ensure solutions meet original requirements
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Good Banking experience
• Good understanding of the full SDLC
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong documentation skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People for more information.
For a list of all of our vacancies, please visit www.enterprisepeople.ie/vacancies.php
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job