Location: Dublin South
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Contract Project Manager for a 6 Month Contract based in South Dublin. Reporting to the IT Programme Manager, the Contract Project Manager will carry out a review and upgrade of our client’s key financial (Insurance) platform, working closely with 3rd party suppliers to ensure all business processes are aligned as agreed before the upgrade.
The Contract Project Manager will:
• Define and agree project scope, outputs, and timescale, quality and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed
• Apply a structured change management approach and methodology to the project
• Identify potential projects risks
• Ensure that common and consistent processes and procedures are set and aligned, communicated and in place for project planning & management
• Conduct readiness assessment and evaluate results
• Proactively manage contract deliverables and expectations
• Communicate clearly with key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Project Management experience
• Strong IT Systems knowledge
• Strong Supplier Relationship Management experience
• Insurance (Under-Writing) Platform Implementation / Migration experience
• PM Certification
• Consulting experience
• Ability to communicate effectively at all organisational levels
• Excellent motivational, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job