Experienced Business Analyst required for fixed term contract based in Cork.
Reporting to the Digital Delivery Team Lead, the Business Analyst will work closely with business users to identify, understand and assess detailed business requirements for a range of innovative Digital IT solutions.
The Business Analyst will have:
• Support the Business and Change Management Team in defining business requirements for changes to existing systems and the design of new applications
• Analyse and document functional requirements for the business, the Development team, the Testing team, and other stakeholders within IT
• Work closely with the business, developers and testers to resolve issues throughout the development lifecycle
• Support projects from inception through the various stages of the development lifecycle into Production and Implementation
• Ensure that risks are identified and managed in a proactive manner and all work practices and processes are fully compliant with company policies
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Good understanding of the SDLC
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Formal BA Qualification (or working towards) would be an advantage
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job