Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking a .NET Developer for a leading Cork based client.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the .NET Developer will maintain and enhance additional functionality to existing Client Server/Digital systems and help design and develop new applications, often complex in nature.
The .NET Developer will:
• Design and implement .NET based web applications (internal and client facing applications)
• Ensure alignment with company development standards and procedures
• Troubleshoot Application issues
• Write high quality, maintainable code using best industry standards
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years .NET Development experience
• MVC, C#.NET, SQL Server and Web Services Strong SQL experience
• Ability to learn and understand complex business processes
• Good Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job