Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Data Analytics Engineer for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the Data Analytics Manager, the Data Analytics Engineer will work with business ends users to understand business needs and deliver valuable BI, dashboards and MI to make sense of business data and performance.
The Data Analytics Engineer will:
• Work closely with business end users and analytics teams to understand their business domain and their requirements
• Design, Build and Deliver meaningful and interactive BI, MI and Reports using appropriate visualisation techniques and technologies
• Create compelling and interactive data visualisation dashboards
• Use Visualisation and analytics to help solve business challenges, leading from insight to action
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT or Data Qualification
• 4+ Years’ experience in the BI, Reporting and Visualisation domain
• Skills and experience with SAS Visual Analytics, but other technologies also considered (e.g. Tableu, PowerBI, QlikView, SpotFire)
• Proven track record in delivering solutions and the ability to understand complex business domains in a demanding environment
• Expertise across Data Analytics, BI and Reporting – skilled in MI, BI, Dashoards, Visualisation design and technologies
• Financial Services experience a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job