Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Experienced Access Management Analyst required for leading Cork based client.
Reporting to the IT Delivery Manager, the Access Management Analyst will work closely with the IT community to understand and implement identity and access management solutions across our clients’ entire IT landscape.
The Access Management Analyst will:
• Troubleshoot and resolve access management errors
• Update existing access management and provisioning workflows
• Execute and track security process related activities
• Work with the project team on implementing the defined policies
• Champion the improvement of access management processes, controls and communications related to policies across stakeholder groups
• Support the business in the review and development of new solutions
• Provide support to the project team
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Access Management experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Financial Services experience would be an advantage
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job