Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Head of Digital Performance for a leading Dublin city centre based client.
Our client is embarking on a major Digital transformation journey, core to this is the digital strategy as they transition from old world to new. A new dedicated Digital function has recently been established to create the innovative digital framework and operating model that will enable them to redefine existing service offerings, as well as launch new products and services in order to attract new customers.
Reporting directly to the Chief Digital Officer, the Head of Digital Performance will help develop an eCommerce capability in order to achieve significant digital usage, channel share, volume and revenue growth targets primarily on all transactional digital assets. The primary focus will be on delivering the Digital channel sales and support KPI’s through best-in-class digital user experiences for customers.
The Head of Digital Performance will:
• Define and deliver the Digital sales program across all brands for customer onboarding, usage, engagement, upsell and retention
• Manage sales activity planning, performance measurement and end to end digital sales journeys
• Monitor and optimise key performance indicators and levers including analytics, CRO, net fulfilment conversion in order to drive continuous improvement initiatives
• Work with Marketing and Product teams to measure and optimise ROI of all digital advertising & media (paid, SEO, social) in order to deliver Digital KPI’s
• Work with customer support teams to develop Digital First customer engagement model
• Act as the Digital Product owner for eCommerce initiatives as part of the agile delivery process
• Be the Digital go-to-market lead for cross-organisation strategic initiatives
• Drive a mindset of digital first to ensure GTM strategies align to other channels and optimises omnichannel opportunities
• Act as the primary point of contact for internal stakeholders, and feed requirements into the digital delivery roadmap
The role will suit a Digital commercial leader with a track record of driving and exceeding digital acquisition and customer engagement growth KPI’s who has a strong understanding of digital analytics and digital marketing.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Business or IT Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Digital Sales and Performance Management experience
• Proven record of growing Digital performance in a large-scale organisation
• UX, digital analytics and CRO techniques
• Strong change management skills
• Commercial focus
• Strong motivational and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job