Salary/Rate: €45-€50,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Experienced IT Operations Analyst required for leading Dublin city center-based client.
The IT Operations Analyst will join our clients’ existing operations team who are responsible for the development, support and implementation of IT Service Management processes including, operations analysis, stakeholder relationship management and new service introduction.
The IT Operations Analyst will:
• Operational delivery and embedding of the IT Service Management processes across the organisation
• Collaborate with user groups on technology support needs
• Standardise the approach to service introduction
• Establish and monitor key metrics within IT Service SLA’s/OLA’s
• Regularly engage with key business stakeholders
• Establish relevant partner relationships in the business and with third parties
• Support business units with the introduction of new services
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A Business or IT Qualification
• 2+ Years IT Service Management experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Financial Services experience would be an advantage
• ITIL Certification a plus
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job