Location: Dublin City Centre
Senior .NET Developer required for 1 Year Contract based in Dublin City Centre.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer for a 1 Year Contract based in Dublin City Centre. Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Senior .NET Developer will join the existing development team who are responsible for the development, implementation and support of our client’s business-critical applications.
• Work closely with team members and business partners to design, develop, enhance, test, support, and maintain .NET software solutions
• Create end-to-end solutions for web applications and develop prototypes quickly
• Write high quality, maintainable code using best industry standards
• Contribute to the strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives
• Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Automatic testing of code using NUnit, MS Test, MOQ, Shoudly or similar
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Work on multiple projects
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years .NET / C# development experience
• Good testing experience (Test Studio or Selenium a plus)
• XAML and data interchange formats such as XML, JSON or Attribute Grammar
• MS Certification a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job