Location: Dublin City Centre
C# Developer required for 1 Year Contract based in Dublin City Centre.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a C# Developer for a 1 Year Contract based in Dublin City Centre. Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the C# Developer will join the existing development team who are responsible for the development, implementation and support of our client’s complex eCommerce applications.
• Work closely with team members and business partners to design, develop, enhance, test, support, and maintain eCommerce solutions
• Create end-to-end solutions for web applications and develop prototypes quickly
• Contribute to the strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives
• Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Automatic testing of code using NUnit, MS Test, MOQ, Shoudly or similar
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years' C# development experience
• Good testing experience
• XAML and data interchange formats such as XML, JSON or Attribute Grammar experience
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job