Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Experienced .NET Developer required for leading Cork based client.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a .NET Developer for a leading Cork based client. Reporting to the Applications Manager, the .NET Developer will join our client’s existing development team who are responsible for the design and development of complex .Net Web and Windows applications in a fast-paced agile development environment.
The .NET developer will work closely with business teams to understand needs and translate those needs into effective concepts and designs.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with complex digital technologies using the latest MS Technology stack in a fast-paced collaborative work environment.
The .NET Developer will:
• Design and implement .NET based web applications (internal and client facing applications)
• Work with product owners and other team members to understand requirements and propose technical solutions
• Support development of projects from inception through to testing and final delivery
• Write high quality, maintainable code using best industry standards
• Communicate clearly with business users and project manager (s)
• Research technical solutions and developing working prototypes when necessary
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years ASP.NET / C# experience
• Good Web Services experience
• SSIS experience an advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job