Salary/Rate: €40-€50,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Analyst for a leading Dublin city centre based client.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the IT Analyst will join our client’s service management team who are responsible for the implementation of IT Service Management processes and IT Service Introduction ensuring alignment to existing and future business needs.
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Analyst to join an expanding service management team with a leader in the financial services sector.
The IT Analyst will:
• Work with user groups on technology support needs and standardising the approach to service introduction
• Establish and monitor key metrics within IT Service SLAs/OLAs
• Identify ICT hardware and software for ongoing projects
• Support colleagues in the delivery of the Team and Group objectives
• Establish relevant partner relationships in the business and with third parties
• Follow issues through to completion to ensure user satisfaction
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 3+ Years’ experience in an IT Support or IT Analysis role
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• A keen interest in service management
• ITIL Certification
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job