Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre. As the Senior Business Analyst, you will forge close working relationships with the business and act as the ‘bridge’ between business and IT. The role will involve working closely with key stakeholders to gather, analyse and translate specific needs that will produce clear, unambiguous business requirements and functional specification documents for IT changes.
The Senior Business Analyst will be a seasoned BA with a proven track record in the financial services sector.
• Work with the business through interviews and workshops to gather and document requirements
• Produce high quality Business Requirement Specifications
• Use techniques and tools to capture ‘as is’ processes and work closely with the business and IT stakeholders to define and document ‘to be’ processes
• Participate in the analysis and resolution of defects identified during project test phases
• Support business transition to enable effective delivery of projects, programmes and change initiatives
• Contribute to project meetings to ensure that potential impacts, risk, issues, gaps and assumptions are captured, analysed and understood
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Business Analysis experience in the financial services sector
• Experience mapping complex business processes
• Have a strong focus on delivery (scope, deadline, quality)
• Strong documentation experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job