Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Location: Dublin North
Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced Interface Engineer for a leading North Dublin based client.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, you will become a subject matter expert for systems integration and be part of an agile scrum team that delivers and supports a range of complex analytical solutions The role will include ongoing integration development and will extend from helping conceptualise and design new analytics solutions to ultimately implementing and delivering those solutions.
The Interface Engineer will:
• Translate business needs to technical specifications
• Design, configure, & test HL7 interfaces
• Assist with the management of the current integration architecture
• Evaluate and improve upon existing BI solutions
• Define application design by analysing requirements and architectural constraints
• Develop and execute database queries
• Support the release effort and helps troubleshoot and correct post-deployment issues
• Develop and execute test cases, develop and execute automated tests covering tests at the unit, contract, system and performance levels
• Develop and update technical documentation
• Collaborate with other team members throughout the development lifecycle
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ experience working with HL7 and Interface Engines
• Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling)
• Knowledge of SQL Server Stack (SSIS, SQL Server, Reporting Services)
• Knowledge of Oracle Databases
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job