Salary/Rate: €70-80,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin North
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst for a leading North Dublin based client.
Reporting to the Data Analytics Manager, the Senior Data Analyst will join the existing Data Team who are responsible for the development and support of our clients complex Data Analytics Solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in the Healthcare sector where you will gain valuable experience working on medium to large-scale Data / BI related projects.
The Senior Data Analyst will:
• Translate business needs to technical specifications
• Identify design methodologies and patterns to be used throughout development phases
• Evaluate and improve on current data / BI solutions
• Develop and execute complex database queries
• Analyse and recommend products that assist with development
• Troubleshoot, support and correct any post-deployment issues
• Develop and update technical documentation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT or Data Qualification
• A minimum of 5 Years’ Data Analysis experience
• Good Spark or Hadoop experience
• Strong technical / development skills
• Solid understanding of database management systems
• Exposure to Cloud based analytical technologies would be an advantage
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job