Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Project Manager for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
The Project Manager within governance guidelines, is accountable for ensuring ownership, co-ordination, visibility, associated budget control and timely delivery of prioritised business change projects. The Project Manager will manage projects that may span a number of areas including application and infrastructure solutions, business optimisation projects, strategic implementation projects, operational projects and tactical projects.
The Project Manager will:
• Provide project leadership in order to implement initiatives into an operational status, following established release, change, and quality management principles
• Drive projects ensuring project objectives are within agreed quality, time and cost metrics.
• Coordinate all activity on a project including business process (re)design, system design and development, training, communications, testing, business readiness & transition, rollout, handover and support
• Define project scope and required business outcomes, including defined deliverables, key interdependencies and resourcing requirements
• Write business cases for review and sign-off before project initiation
• Produce and actively manage the relevant project artefacts as per the PMO framework and methodology
• Manage and drive all aspects of a project from initiation through to operational support within timeframe and budget expectations including business readiness
• Ensure key stakeholders are kept well informed with accurate and timely information of progress, risks and issues
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in relevant project management roles, managing multiple projects
• Strong change management experience in a large or complex organisation with a particular emphasis on delivering enterprise software implementation projects in conjunction with Infrastructure delivery
• Experience managing the development and implementation of solutions for all phases of the project lifecycle
• Ability to undertake and manage complex business projects to assist in driving transformational change across the business with realisable benefits
• Good insurance/financial services experience
• Ability to communicate effectively at all organisational levels
• PM Certification
• Excellent motivational, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job