Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced R&D Project Manager for a leading Co Louth based client.
Reporting to the IT Country Manager, the successful candidate will be an experienced R&D Project Manager who will help to create products by leading and managing the execution of multiple R&D projects in a fast-paced environment.
The R&D Project Manager will:
• Project Leadership - Leads and manages complex hardware and software projects and coordinates work of multi-location and cross-functional project teams. Motivates and monitors internal and/ or external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones
• Project and program management - Manages the cost, schedule and performance objectives of the projects within a program. Manages interdependencies between projects in order to realize specified benefits. Ensures appropriate requirements within a program by partnering with product management
• Value management - Ensures understanding of customer value in the projects and acts to ensure customer satisfaction and manage expectations
• Project Execution and control - Ensures projects follow sound methodology and execution practices in accordance with standard internal directives and procedures
• Manage uncertainties and risks - Ensures transparency around change requests, unforeseen results/ events and identified risks and ensures that they are properly managed and communicated
• Collaboration - Serves as the key contact for stakeholders, and an escalation point for program/ project issues. Effectively communicates appropriate information to stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline
• 6+ years Project Management experience, hardware and software product development projects
• Experience managing new product commercialisation in a high-performance engineering industry
• Proven record of successful management of large and complex R&D projects
• Experience with CE and UL standards used in hardware certification
• Ability to communicate effectively at all organisational levels
• PM Certification
• Excellent motivational, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job