Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus bens
Location: Dublin North
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Technical Support Analyst for a leading North Dublin based client.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Senior Technical Support Analyst will join our clients existing IT team who are responsible for providing remote systems support and maintenance for complex Medical systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class leader in their field who will provide you with an excellent working environment and unlimited career opportunities.
The Senior Technical Support Analyst will:
• Resolve customer requests that are initiated through multiple support channels, including telephone and online support request submissions
• Troubleshoot issues on business-critical systems
• Liaise with internal teams, including R&D, Technical Response, Systems Engineering, Production & Installation, and Sales as required to deliver on customer requests
• Perform scheduled preventative maintenance and systems administration functions
• Contribute to a fast-paced and highly collaborative team-based work environment
• Develop in-depth product knowledge and a commitment to
• Work closely with end-users and 3rd party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years' Technical Support experience
• Experience supporting enterprise systems in a clinical/healthcare environment
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to solve hardware and software problems involving multiple technologies
• A keen interest in learning new technologies
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job