Location: Work from home
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer for a 6 Month WFH contract.
The Senior Systems Engineer will support the existing roadmap, development, and end-to-end management of Endpoint Infrastructure Services within a corporate environment. Reporting to the Senior Systems Manager, you will join the existing core technical services team who are responsible for our client’s global endpoint ecosystem.
The Senior Systems Engineer will:
• Build and maintain cross-functional relationships between internal teams
• Investigate new ways to improve operations and define new solutions to solve technically complex issues for our endpoints
• Be a part of end-to-end engineering, delivery, and operationalization of endpoint solutions
• Build clean and lean script-based solutions leveraging Python, PowerShell, Shell or other preferably platform agnostic languages of choice
• Develop and implement standards & guidelines for the deployment and management of systems and software
• Provide architectural input and engineering strategies to ensure system scalability, availability, and functionality
• Evaluate and recommend new software platforms and services
• Dive deep into service interdependencies and region-specific configurations to find the root of a problem
• Be responsible for writing and maintaining world-class documentation
• Participate in 24/7 operational support
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 3rd Level IT Qualification
• 5+ years of Systems Engineering experience in enterprise endpoint and core infrastructure services including but not limited to: Identity (AD, Azure AD), PKI (Microsoft), Configuration Management (MEM, JAMF). Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMWare), Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), Logging and Aggregation (Splunk, ELK)
• 5+ years’ experience with Orchestration platforms and concepts such as OSD, Configuration Management, and Compliance
• Good Scripting languages experience (PowerShell or Python)
• Have an associate level understanding of networking concepts; routing, switching, subnetting, load balancing, DNS, etc.
• Can work with a globally dispersed pool of internal colleagues and customers in a variety of locations and cultures
• Strong communication and technical documentation skills
• Dedicated to excellent customer service
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job