Location: Work from home
Enterprise People are currently seeking a UX/UI Designer for a 6 Month (3 days per week) Work From Home contract.
Our client provides an innovative and energetic working environment where you will have the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects. As the UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of everything related to User experience for our clients’ industry-leading Mobile consumer apps.
The UX/UI Designer will:
• Work with product management and technology teams to create first-class user experiences
• Create design concepts for different product initiatives
• Integrate user experience design and visual design functions to produce simple, highly usable designs that create cohesive and positive user experiences
• Maintain and create designs to achieve consistency across all products
• Carry out testing on all new functionality
• Follow sound software design, process, and quality practices
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 3+ Years’ experience in a UX/UI design role
• Good Mobile app design experience - iOS and Android platforms
• Experience with Figma or Sketch
• Good problem-solving skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job