Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior UI Developer for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Our client’s Digital Platform Group provide central services that enable IT teams to tap into the power of their global ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, the platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with their customers.
This role will give you the opportunity to work on a number of high-level service platforms including Cloud, Commerce, Data and AI.
The Senior UI Developer will:
• Develop complex web apps, components and prototypes
• Participate in all aspects of an agile software development process, including scoping, detailed design, effort estimation, coding, debugging, maintenance and support
• Work with the design and product management teams to build applications that excite users
• Partner with customers to understand their requirements and concerns for integration
• Document and present designs for peer technical review and provide feedback on others’ design
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Object-oriented design/programming experience
• Rest API development experience
• Knowledge of Graph DB, Graph API’s, Graph DB
• Serverless, Cloudformation experience a plus
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum-based development environments
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job