Salary/Rate: €30-€40,000 Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Technical Support Analyst for a leading Cork based client.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Senior Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT team who are responsible or troubleshooting computer hardware and software problems.
The Senior Technical Support Analyst will ensure all software is updated and managed, support company networks, build new PCs, Laptops and resolve IT issues for a large local user base.
The Senior Technical Support Analyst will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications
• Work with end-users to resolve as many support requests as possible prior to escalation
• Implement computer systems and modify existing applications based on users' needs and business requirements
• Provide technical support on bespoke applications (full training provided)
• Provide Network support
• Follow issues through to completion
• Do follow-ups with the users and business partners to confirm that their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 4+ Years Technical Support experience
• Active Directory and Citrix experience
• Office 365 support experience
• MS Certification
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job