Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior IT Security Consultant for a 12 Month WFH Contract.
The Senior IT Security Consultant will join our client’s global engineering team who are responsible for all engineering and architecture that focuses on Identity and Security products. The Senior IT Security Consultant will be responsible for consulting with business partners on the security of their applications and services.
The Senior IT Security Consultant will have a good understanding of broad IT servers such as network, storage, hypervisor, identity, monitoring, and backup systems.
The Senior IT Security Consultant will:
• Advise the business on the security posture of applications, services, and platforms
• Complete engagement summaries communicating risks and recommended mitigations
• Provide clear and effective communication to business partners
• Help teams apply security standards to production systems
• Assess existing and proposed architectures, identify security design gaps, and recommend changes
• Monitor and improve the security posture of the group as part of the Security engineering team
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years experience in a Senior IT Security role
• Experience creating security consultancy engagement reports
• Strong understanding of auditing and alerting within an enterprise environment
• Familiar with modern authentication protocols
• Understanding of Zero-Trust components and capabilities
• Good understanding of CIS/NIST baselines
• Experience working in an enterprise environment with a high degree of technological diversity
• Intermediate knowledge of ISC2 Common Body of Knowledge
• Strong engagement, communication, and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job