Enterprise People are currently seeking a Development Team Lead for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the technical team lead will join our clients Technology Solutions Group who are responsible for ensuring that a wide range of software applications are delivered to meet business requirements. Our clients' applications support a wide range of public-facing business services including banking and financial services, payment services, and mobile phone services.
Working with the solution architecture team, you will lead, organise and motivate a development team to deliver system requirements, often complex in nature.
This is a key role within the IT team, where you help shape the future direction of our client’s applications landscape and associated technologies.
The Development Team Lead will:
• Work with the Architecture team to create detailed designs for developers
• Carry out development task sizing and estimation / assist with project planning activities and development estimation
• Lead the design, delivery, and evolution of existing and new technology solutions
• Engage closely with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of solutions
• Develop strong partnerships with external solutions providers
• Build strong collaborative relationships across all technical areas and guide application alignment across the organisation
• Define acceptance testing and release criteria
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd level qualification
• 6+ years experience in a development role
• 2+ years Team Lead experience
• SOAP-based and RESTful web services utilizing WCF/Web API experience
• Good Relation Database and MS Entity Framework experience
• Experience of unit testing/ performance and volume testing
• Azure experience would be a plus
• Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job