Enterprise People are currently seeking a Change Management Consultant for a 6 Month WFH contract.
Reporting to the PMO Manager, the Change Management Consultant will help deliver change management activities by applying a structured change methodology in a number of key areas. The Change Management Consultant will plan, analyse and interpret business information using both quantitative and qualitative methods, for impact analysis and business readiness. You will work effectively with diverse business units to ensure all requirements are interpreted properly.
The Change Management Consultant will:
• Work closely with the business and end-users to capture and clarify key business requirements
• Develop a clear plan for change with internal teams
• Define and document ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes
• Facilitate regular workshops
• Evaluate and measure the success of change management activities
• Support business transition to enable effective delivery of projects
• Undertake business readiness pulse checks and define training where required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Business Analysis experience in medium to large scale organisations
• In-depth knowledge of Change Management processes, policies, procedures, and standards
• Process and role transition planning experience
• Financial services experience a plus
• Excellent documentation skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job