Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking an AS400 Developer for a leading Dublin-based client.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the AS400 Developer will join our clients existing development team who responsible for the full SDLC of all business-critical applications.
The AS400 Developer will maintain existing applications and interact with other team members to ensure the best solutions are delivered to meet ongoing business requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will get the opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects in the financial services space.
The AS400 Developer will:
• Engage in the full SDLC including; requirements analysis, design, development, testing, and support
• Develop and support complex systems
• Ensure alignment with company development standards and procedures at all times
• Troubleshoot complex application issues
• Write high quality, maintainable code using best industry standards
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to achieve project goals
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 5+ Years RPG experience
• RPG development experience on AS400/iSeries
• ILE/Free Format experience
• AS400 SQL experience
• Ability to produce clear and concise documentation
• Good problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job