Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior C# Developer for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the Solutions Delivery Manager, the Senior C# Developer will join our client’s existing development team who are responsible for the development of backend services and internal websites involving complex third-party API integrations.
The Senior C# Developer will:
• Work closely with team members and business partners to design, develop, enhance, test, and support .NET software solutions
• Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
• Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
• Participate in code reviews
• Work on multiple projects
• Mentor more junior members of the team
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years C# development experience
• Good SOAP-based and RESTful web services experience (utilising WCF/Web API)
• Object-Oriented Programming, MVC, Design patterns and SOLID principles
• Familiar with Relational Databases and MS Entity Framework
• Azure experience would be a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job