Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced Data Analyst for a leading Dublin-based client.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Data Analyst will join our client’s existing Database team who are responsible for collecting, interpreting, and analysing datasets. Duties will include reporting the results to key stakeholders in the form of reports and dashboards as business requirements.
The Data Analyst will also be responsible for integration and analysis processes, finding trends and patterns in data, producing and tracking key performance indicators, and creating visualisations of data findings using market-leading data analytic tools.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field who will invest in your career and provide an entrepreneurial & positive work environment.
The Data Analyst will:
• Collate, integrate, manipulate/transform and format datasets for more efficient data collection and analysis by enhancing existing and building new ETL processes for the purpose of interpreting and analysing data
• Provide new insights and recommendations/trends based on analysis of internal datasets to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Integrate datasets from disparate sources outside of relational data storage to provide access to new insights
• Support the development of strategic dashboards with a focus on KPIs and tracking and predicting their performance over time
• Support end-to-end requests for Data analysis from internal business teams
• Ensure solutions developed are to industry best practice and comply with internal standards
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 2+ Years’ Data Analysis experience
• 2+ Years SQL experience
• Experience designing and implementing ETL processes using SSIS is essential
• Experience in data warehouse and OLAP Dimensional Modelling
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Stamp 4/EU Passport holder is essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job