Enterprise People are currently seeking a Full Stack Developer for a 6-12 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the Engineering Applications Manager, the full stack developer will join a global team of architects, engineers, and other subject matter experts who focus on delivering a secure and frictionless experience for users accessing our client’s applications and services. The Full Stack Developer will work closely with services and DevOps engineers, and a team of architects to rapidly develop web applications.
Working in a fast-paced and exciting environment, you will help drive engineering excellence while providing highly scalable, secure, and stable solutions.
The Full Stack Developer will:
• Develop secure and highly scalable services
• Understand business and technical requirements and translate these requirements into working solutions
• Design and develop first-class software solutions according to company standards
• Create design standards and processes for microservice, Serverless, and event drive software development
• Assist operation support teams with troubleshooting and resolving production issues
• Lead and mentor junior team members
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years Full Stack Development experience
• Experience deploying applications using Serverless
• Experience developing and deploying applications to AWS and Azure
• Experience writing server-side application code and business logic
• Experience developing with .Net / C#, Java, Bash, or PowerShell
• Kenn interest in learning new technologies
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job