Salary/Rate: €35-€40,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin city centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Technical Support Analyst for a leading Dublin based client.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Senior Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT team working to resolve IT issues and implement new technologies. As the Senior Technical Support Analyst, you will be responsible for diagnosing hardware and software faults on multiple systems across a number of offices.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will gain valuable experience working with market-leading technologies.
The Senior Technical Support Analyst will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications
• Work with end-users to resolve as many support requests as possible prior to escalation
• Implement computer systems and modify existing applications based on users' needs and business requirements
• Provide technical support on bespoke applications (full training provided)
• Follow issues through to completion
• Do follow-ups with the users and business partners to confirm that their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 4+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good Windows 10 and Office 365 support experience
• Exchange and/or Active Directory experience
• Financial services experience
• MS Certification
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job