Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Reporting to the Head of Change Delivery, the Senior Project Manager will carry out an assessment of our client’s current workflow and imaging system. Working closely with 3rd party suppliers and vendors, the Senior Project Manager will provide guidance and support on replacing the system.
The Senior Project Manager will help manage the project on a day-to-day basis, establishing the project structure and roles. You will develop and maintain plans; identify/manage risks; monitor and report regularly on progress. You will clarify project outputs, and timescale, quality, and cost criteria; and provide leadership, guidance, and coaching to the project team.
You will be an experienced manager with strong communication and relationship management skills.
The Senior Project Manager will:
• Define and agree on project scope, outputs, and timescale, quality, and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed
• Provide impact assessments for changes to timings and scope within the project and ensure that change requests are managed according to defined processes and standards
• Project Manage the delivery and implementation of selected application (s)
• Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable the achievement of project objectives
• Manage, motivate and coach project staff to deliver agreed project objectives
• Proactively manage contract deliverables and expectations
• Communicate clearly with key stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 7+ Years Project Management experience
• Previous System Replacement PM experience
• Consulting experience
• Financial Services experience
• PM Certification
• Excellent motivational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job