Salary/Rate: €25-€30,000 Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a leading Dublin city centre-based client.
Reporting to the IT Team Lead, the Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing Helpdesk team who are responsible for providing first-level hardware and software support to a large local user-base.
The Technical Support Analyst will contribute to the successful operation of the IT Helpdesk, ensuring all support requests are logged correctly and resolved in a timely manner in accordance to Helpdesk procedures.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Log all incidents into the ticketing system, including a description of the problem and the implemented solution
• Provide Hardware Support (Laptops, Printers etc)
• Provide technical support on bespoke applications (full training provided)
• Ensure support requests are updated with resolution detail prior to closure
• Follow-up with users to confirm that their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 1+ Years’ Technical Support experience
• Good MS Office support experience
• Good problem-solving skills
• Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport is essential
• MS Certification a plus
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People on 01 628 7800 for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job