Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Systems Administrator for a leading Dublin-based client.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Systems Administrator will join our client’s existing systems team who are responsible for the implementation and support of a range of key technologies. As part of the role, you will ensure all software is updated and managed, support internal networks, build new PC’s, Laptops, etc and resolve IT issues for a local user base.
This is a very hands-on role where you will get the opportunity to work with market-leading technologies in a fast-paced financial services environment.
The IT Systems Administrator will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications
• Work with end-users to resolve as many support requests as possible prior to escalation
• Implement computer systems and modify existing applications based on users' needs and business requirements
• Provide technical support on bespoke applications (full training provided)
• Provide Network support
• Follow issues through to completion
• Do follow-ups with the users and business partners to confirm that their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 2+ Years Systems Administration experience
• Good Active Directory & Exchange experience
• VMWare or Citrix experience
• MS Certification a plus
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Strong salary & benefits package
• Tailored development plan (tuition assistance and professional certifications)
• Strong work-life balance (Hybrid)
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job