Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer with strong Azure experience for a 6-12 Month WFH contract.
Reporting to the IT Platform Manager, the Senior Cloud Engineer will join the existing Cloud delivery team who are responsible for creating and maintaining cloud-based solutions for IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS in accordance with our client’s cloud adoption framework and security best practices.
The Senior Cloud Engineer will:
• Assist with the design, planning, and delivery of native and hybrid cloud systems
• Identify opportunities to build self-service capabilities and automate infrastructure deployments
• Work with Office 365 Microsoft Online Services (Exchange Online, IAM), Directory Services (AD, ADFS), PaaS and SaaS Products and other Infrastructure supporting applications
• Conduct post-incident reviews and root-cause analysis
• Participate in system performance tuning and technical troubleshooting sessions with the operations team and other SMEs
• Keep up-to-date with new cloud technologies and provide recommendations on new solutions
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• Solid understanding of foundational Azure services such as Azure Virtual Network, ExpressRoute, Azure SQL, Azure O365, and Azure backup
• In-depth knowledge of security and IAM/RBAC within Azure, including the management and operation of Azure NSG, Azure Key Vault, and Azure AD
• Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately in an evolving work environment with shifting timeframes
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job