Salary/Rate: €50-€60,000 Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking an eCommerce Business Analyst for a Permanent WFH role.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Experience, the eCommerce Business Analyst will join the Digital Transformation Team who are implementing a self-service eCommerce system that will allow customers and suppliers to list their products and services on our client’s Digital Platform directly.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very well-known Irish company as they embark on a large-scale eCommerce implementation.
The eCommerce Business Analyst will:
• Work with the business and users to support the project implementation
• Work closely with the key members of the transformation team to ensure the system delivers against expectations
• Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes and document requirements
• Work with a small, focused team to ensure project deliverables are achieved as agreed
• Build strong relationships with customers and colleagues across all functions
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT or Business Qualification
• 3+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Good understanding of how systems are managed and interconnected
• Previous experience working on eCommerce projects
• Good documentation experience
• Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Tailored development plan
• Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
• Excellent work-life balance
For more information and a full job specification, please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job