Experienced Business Analyst required for a 6 Month contract based in Cork.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will work closely with stakeholders from all business units and third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives, including online products / services and systems enhancements / modifications.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Support the Business and Change Management Team in defining business requirements for changes to existing systems and the design of new applications
• Analyse and document functional requirements for Product Owners, Developers and Testers
• Support projects from inception through the various stages of the development lifecycle into Production and Implementation
• Record and report on projects on a regular basis, and monitor progress of projects through the development lifecycle
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure that captured requirements are measurable, traceable and testable
• Provide support during development and test phases
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ experience in a Business Analysis role
• Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Web based / Client Server or Digital technologies BA experience
• Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Good financial services experience
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job