Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Location: Dublin / WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst for a leading Dublin (WFH role) based client.
Our client’s ICT team has expanded rapidly over the last number of years, it plays a major role in enabling new Business Transformation projects. The Business Intelligence Analyst will join the existing BI team who are responsible for supporting the design, development, governance and delivery of BI solutions using the Microsoft BI development suite encompassing SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI, Dax and Azure DevOps.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class leader in their field who will provide you with an excellent work-life balance and unlimited career (local & global) opportunities.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will:
• Help design, build, test, deploy and support business solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
• Liaise with business workstream leads to understand Report and Analytical requirements
• Adopt best practice development methodologies
• Focus on delivering efficiency, performance and quality BI solutions
• Record any issues, defects, new reports, and enhancement requests using the Azure DevOps framework
• Work with the ICT PMO function to plan and coordinate BI project deliverables
• Develop good day-to-day working relationships with the ICT Global Application Support Team
• Keep up to date with the latest BI trends and technologies to promote innovative solutions
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years’ experience in a Business Intelligence role
• Good Microsoft data analytical & BI tools experience, namely SQL server, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI and Power BI desktop
• Strong SQL experience
• Good ETL experience
• Strong interpersonal and stakeholder relationship management skills
• Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Excellent salary & benefits package
• Tailored development plan
• Tuition assistance and professional certifications
• Excellent work-life balance
For a confidential discussion about our client, the role and a full role profile, please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job