Salary/Rate: €50-€60,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin / WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Systems Administrator for a leading Dublin (Hybrid role) based client.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the IT Systems Administrator will join our client’s existing IT team who are responsible for troubleshooting hardware and software problems on applications and networks that are deployed locally. You will work with multiple partners to ensure all systems and services are fit for purpose and are running at optimal levels.
The Systems Administrator will:
• Manage day-to-day health and performance of systems and applications
• Provide daily IT administration of all systems: Servers, workstations and network infrastructure
• Review daily health check reports, identify any problems and troubleshoot issues
• Assist with the implementation of new products and services
• Do follow-ups with users and customers to confirm that their requirements have been met
• Produce clear technical documentation
• Work closely with end-users and 3rd party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Systems Administration experience
• Good MS Server experience
• Office 365, Active Directory and/or VMware experience
• Storage experience (SAN, NAS or similar)
• WAN/LAN and Firewall experience
• MS Certification a plus
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Tailored development plan
• Tuition assistance and professional certifications
• Excellent work-life balance (Hybrid model)
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job