Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Experienced Business Analyst required for leading Cork based client.
Reporting to the IT Digital Manager, the Business Analyst will work closely with business users to identify, understand and assess detailed business requirements for a range of innovative Digital IT solutions.
The Business Analyst will:
• Support the Business and Change Management Team in defining business requirements for changes to existing systems and the design of new applications
• Act as liaison between the business teams, stakeholders and development teams and assist with the development of user stories
• Work closely with the business, developers and testers to resolve issues throughout the development lifecycle
• Support projects from inception through the various stages of the development lifecycle into Production and Implementation
• Record and report on projects on a regular basis, and monitor progress of projects through the development lifecycle
• Support the business in the review and development of new initiatives and opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Good Client Server Technology analysis experience
• Experience using bug tracking tools
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Formal BA Qualification (or working towards) would be an advantage
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job