Location: Dublin North
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Project Manager for a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract based in North Dublin.
Reporting to the PMO, the Project Manager will manage projects on a day-to-day basis, establishing project structures and roles. You will work closely with key stakeholders to clarify project outputs and timescales and provide leadership, guidance and coaching to the project team.
The Project Manager will:
• Define and agree project scope, outputs, and timescale, quality and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed
• Define and establish project structures, roles and teams to ensure efficient and effective project delivery
• Proactively manage contract deliverables and expectations
• Support project work streams across various stages of the project lifecycle
• Manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs
• Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Project Management experience
• Proven experience delivering Business and Software delivery projects
• Strong Stakeholder Management experience
• Experience with both waterfall and agile delivery
• Retail and/or Wholesale Systems experience
• Strong problem-solving skills
• PM Certification
• Strong motivational and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job